Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ECE Reviewer

Hello again!
I made this quizzes for personal use but I decided to share it anyways. Its a reviewer for the subject General Engineering and Applied Sciences in our ECE board exam. This two modules contains objective questions about chemistry.
On my next update, I'll be uploading 2 two modules for physics.

Here are the links:
Module 1
------------------------------------------------
Module 2
------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
Visit this site instead: Brainjack
It is more updated and has more modules

...there is a reason why there's a password in the downloadable modules. For unlocked access, go to Brainjack.

12 comments:

  1. Will do.
    I'm happy to be able to help. Do visit brainjack.webs.com for updated reviewers. Its a bit hard here in blogspot to post online reviewers and it would be quite a hassle to make people download them everytime I update, so I figured it would be best to find a web host for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT IS THE PASSWORD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look carefully, that's not password, that's first name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THINK I CAN SEE IT VERY CLEAR.,PASSWORD IS NEEDED IN MODULE 1 AND 2 NOT IN BRAINJACK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then just go to brainjack... sheez what's up with the ALL CAPS? aren't you the one looking for help?? you can just look for other reviewers, you don't need to fight for this

    ReplyDelete
  6. i used all caps in my work and i get used to it,.,. sorry for that.,.im typing a word without noticing that i used all caps

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw,., thanks for the brainjack.,.,i hope GEAS will will have updates soon.,

    ReplyDelete
  8. why i can't see anything at brainjack?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, this uploaded file was really interesting. Unfortunately, was not able to open it. It requires password. For some reasons, when I visited brainjack.webs.com, the only phrases I could see, "Goodluck and Godbless". Hmmmn. I tried to use these as the pw but nothing worked. Hoping for the response. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry but I took down the website after I took and passed the last board exam. Multiple choice questions used there came from books and with the anti-piracy thing going, I'm afraid I won't be able to put the reviewers back up again. The password for the modules is unclepatrick if I remember correctly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yah! You're right.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think